Fresh Cod Fish Recipe by Patricia Valbrun
A simple and quick recipe for Fresh Cod Fish Recipe: Cod fillets seasoned with fresh herbs and lemon.
- PREP TIME 20 mins
- TOTAL TIME 20 mins
- SERVINGS 6 people
- 2.34 lbs Cod Fish
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Rinse and wash fish with lemon juice and water. Pat dry to remove all excess water from the fish.
- Set a large baking pan with baking paper and place fish on top.
- Mix all seasonings together in a small bowl and smother all over fish following with avocado oil.
- Bake fish for 15-20 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with more lemon juice, parsley and honey. Enjoy!